I believe, as my Mindsports technique demonstrates: "A Conscious athlete can become a High Performing Athlete".
A Conscious athlete demonstrates these five qualities and characteristics:
- Self-Knowledge and Conscious Living - They know who they are, and why they play their sport.
- Clarity of Life Purpose - It provides a larger 'life framework' within which their athletic endeavours reside.
- The Power of Thought - They are aware of and understand the impact of their thinking and emotional process on all aspects of their performance... and life. They continually develop clarity of thought and mastery of the skills to positively influence their mind and thinking.
- Right Understanding and Action - They have learned, and have the courage, to let go of limiting beliefs and behaviours - They employ Right Actions and discipline.
- Continually strive to Become their Best - "The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows."
So becoming the best athlete one is capable of becoming requires mastering an inner challenge as well as an outer one.